/// Polymer Modifiers
5-Sulfoisophthalic Acid Mono Lithium Salt
||5-Sulfoisophthalic Acid Mono Lithium Salt
||46728 - 75 - 0
||Li SIPA / 5 - Lithiosulfoisophthalic acid
- As it reacts readily with diamines and glycols, it can be incorporated into polyamide and polyester fibres to improve dyeability and light-fasteness with basic dye.
- For production of organic binder composition (Tack free solvent resistant coating).
- As speciality intermediate in synthetic yarn sizing and wool finish.
- As polyester modifier in special adhesives used in food packaging.
- As surfactant in detergent and photographic film coating.
- As binder carrier in speciality inks applicable for cationic resin.
- Superior glass and paper board.
- Production of a special type of Nylon Fibre Yarn for making stain free carpets
- It is used for manufacturing high temperature resistant paints.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Arvee Laboratories (India) Limited. All Rights