/// Polymer Modifiers
- Ionmeric agent in the production of Cationic polyester Fiber (CDPET) using DMT based polyester to create reactive sites in the liner polymer chain that can be dyed easily with Cationic dyes at normal pressure and temperature.
- As intermediate for producing CDPET by PTA route.
- As an additive spin finish for synthetic fibers.
- For producing water dispersible resins used at sizing of textiles.
- As surface coating agent in water dispersible PET polymers applicable for cationic resin, superior glass and paper board.
- In textile, it is used as a reformer during polymerization in DMT based polyester to create reactive sites in the Linear polymer that can be dyed easily with Cationic dyes at normal temperature and pressure.
- In resin, it is used for the production of water soluble polyester resin used at sizing stage of textile processing.
Copyright © 2008-2019, Arvee Laboratories (India) Limited. All Rights